Welcome to Artline Engraving Design, your best source for Commercial Stencils & Prototypes for a wide variety of purposes and industries. We run a state of the art facility staffed with a crew of highly qualified, experienced professionals who apply leading-edge technologies to resolving every client’s custom needs.
Here is an overview of the materials we work with and a partial list of products they are used to manufacture:
- Leather – pockets, patches, craft components, key fobs, wallets, purses, knife sheaths, containers, bracelets, decorations.
- Paper – cut outs, scrap booking, crafts, gaskets, decorations, presentation bags, fold up shapes.
- Polyester/Mylar – stencils, templates, patterns, covering, decorations, packaging.
- Wood – models, puzzles, grills, scrollwork, decorative accents, robot parts, clocks, templates, toys, inlays, ornaments, signs.
- Plastic –letters, stencils, plaques, rulers, templates, toys, awards, craft parts, boxes.
- Fabric – letters, applique, patches, ribbons, buttonholes, decorations, craft parts.
- Rubber – stamps, protective bases, gaskets, decorations, toys.
The technique we use is perfect to produce large quantities of highly customizable commercial stencils and prototypes that can be sued in arts and crafts, signage, toys and in many more ways.
Commercial stencils can be used for:
- Shipping stencils, SMT stencils
- Road and Parking stencils
- Pool and Deck markings
- Art and Company Logos
- Letters and Numbers
What we need from you.
When preparing a commercial stencil or prototype, you will need to begin by bringing a vector file (either of those will do: CDR, DXF; DWG, EPS; PDF, AI). We at Artline Engraving Design treat every project as an artwork and we are prepared to develop it with you. Bring your files, designs and ideas to us and we’ll take it from there.
When you come to us with your project for a commercial stencil or prototype, we treat it as our own, regardless of its size and difficulty. We like challenges and so no project is too complicated. We sit with you and identify your needs, draw out project goals and decide on the best application for your design. From there we define project timelines and get to work, and you can be sure we will deliver within the agreed timeframes no matter how big the workload may be.